The Most Common Way to Carry a Cell Phone
Updated: Dec 17, 2020
Due to the pervasive lack of pockets in our outfits, for many women, carrying their phone in their hand is the most common if not only option to carry their phone but it can lead to a number of recurring challenges. It's a fact of our modern, tech-centric lifestyle that our cell phone now goes almost everywhere we go.
We use our cell phone for practically everything, making it critically indispensable and one of our most important possessions. Be it at home, at work, at school, at the gym or just out-and-about, when women lack pockets in our outfits, they often resort to carrying their phone in their hand. This occurs even when they have a purse because who wants to dig in a purse for a ringing phone and besides, who carries a purse around their home, yard, at work, walking their dog, etc?
For many women and girls, this habit of carrying their phone in their hand is second nature and many millennials who grew up with a cell phone don't know anything else. However, constantly carrying your phone in your hand can lead to a number of issues.
The top five problems with constantly carrying your phone in your hand include:
1. Often you need two hands to do things, so you're more likely to fumble and drop your phone or something else you are carrying.
2. When your phone is always in your hand it's begging to be used and becomes a distraction and in some cases even a safety hazard.
3. With the "skin-to-screen" contact you're more likely to make embarrassing "butt-dials".
4. When you are constantly setting down your phone, it's more likely to get left behind, misplaced, lost, or even stolen.
5. With your phone always in your hand, you're more likely to become addicted to your phone and less able to focus on all the other people, tasks, and activities around you.
MyPhonePouch changes the dynamic of how you carry and use your phone. It gives you the peace-of-mind of knowing exactly where your phone is, secure and accessible on your hip, rather than in "active use" in your hand. It frees up your hands and your mind to focus on everything else going on around you, allowing you to break the bad habit of constantly looking at your phone because it's right there in your hand.
It's a joy to free up your hand to hold the hand of a loved one. It's immensely satisfying to be more productive and efficient as you move about at home, at work, at school, at the gym with less struggle and distraction from your phone. Life is busy and hectic enough, and this clever little accessory is solving problems and transforming the way people carry their cell phone, one pouch at a time. Learn more at www.myphonepouch.com.
#phonecarryingpouch #phonepouch #phonepurse #keepyourphoneaccessible #phoneholder #cellphonepouch #themostcommonwaytocarryacellphone #howtocarryacellphone #myphonepouch #howtocarryaphonewithnopockets #pocketequality #pocketsforwomen #stopmisplacingyourphone #misplacedphoneatwork #phonepouches #myphonepouch #whereismyphone #carryyourphonehandsfree